Return to menu command

Post questions and issues with Concept2 PM3 SDK

Return to menu command

Postby Andrik » June 19th, 2012, 9:48 am

I'm working with the PM4 on a custom rowing game, programmed in Unity3d. All is working fine (connecting, reading the data etc), with one small exception:

Sometimes the workout wont reset propperly. I can manually press the 'menu/back' button, and then it will go fine for a couple or tries.

Is there a command i can send to make the PM4 go back to the main menu? I have tried the reset, go_finished, go_idle, but none of them make the workout screen disappear and go back to the main menu.

thnx,
Andrik
Andrik
Paddler

Re: Return to menu command

Postby cjsissingh » January 23rd, 2015, 7:06 am

Hi Andrix,

I realise this is nearly 3 years later, but did you manage to do this? I am having similar problems myself.

Thanks,
Chris.
cjsissingh
Paddler

Postby Citroen » January 23rd, 2015, 1:50 pm

You're not seriously expecting someone who's not visited the forum since Thu 18 Oct 2012, 11:38 to reply, are you?

It appears to be a problem that's been there for ten years. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=105
Citroen
SpamTeam

Postby cjsissingh » January 30th, 2015, 12:37 pm

I didn't do the prerequisite research, evidently. I wasn't expecting OP to answer, but maybe someone might be able to point me in the right direction. You have pointed me in a direction (somewhat rudely I might add), so thank you.
cjsissingh
Paddler

Return to SDK Questions