Air Bikes

Discuss all things related to the BikeErg, Concept2's newest product.

Air Bikes

Postby cpcnw » October 7th, 2017, 5:27 am

Can anyone recommend from personal experience an air bike that will stand a decent amount of hammer. Something up to the C2 standard? Believe this is known as 'Commercial Rated' - more importantly not for 'Domestic' use.

I have been reading about Schwinn and how the older A3's where built like tanks but since they have been taken over the quality has gone down and you can't easily get parts for the older bikes [or find them easily 2nd hand in the UK]

Most reviews [Amazon and the like] by nature are mostly at the 'just purchased' stage of equipment life. A few years down the road I suspect opinions may well be different.

I'm in the North West and looking at the Tornado Air Bike vs say the Air Assault vs Airdyne AD6...

Gonna speak to these guys in the week https://www.fitnesswarehouseuk.com/prod ... o-airbike/ but until then any long term owners care to comment?

Cheers!
“A goal is a dream with a deadline”
cpcnw
Paddler

Re: Air Bikes

Postby Citroen » October 7th, 2017, 5:49 am

Citroen
SpamTeam

Postby cpcnw » October 7th, 2017, 5:59 am

Quality... but no upper body action :(

And not in UK yet...
“A goal is a dream with a deadline”
cpcnw
Paddler

Postby Drivetofast » October 7th, 2017, 6:35 am

Rogue Fitness has the Air Assault on sale. I have this bike its a great bike seat adj up down and back and forth. I also have 2 airdynes 1 is 32 years old still works fine. I do not know anything aboutTornado I do know if I was in the market for a new air dyne I get the pro model. Most crossfit boxes have rogue assault bikes. One note I also own bike erg concept2 great bike but no upper body movement
Drivetofast
6k Poster

Return to Concept2 BikeErg