Zwift technical problems

Discuss all things related to the BikeErg, Concept2's newest product.

Zwift technical problems

Postby Calrider » February 10th, 2018, 6:49 pm

Hello everyone I was hoping someone can assist me. I have been zwifting for 3 months now on my bike erg now and love it. It's really the only form of excersise I can do right now because of injuries. Yesterday I tried to go on the app and ride as usual after work but my avatar would not move. The blue box displaying watts was not reading anything. I deleted the app and put in new batteries hoping it would work but no luck. The app recognizes my bike erg because it displays it in the app but not power to move. Has anyone encountered the same problem. Don't want to be stuck in the winter unable to ride. :cry:
Calrider
Paddler

Re: Zwift technical problems

Postby CodyMA » February 12th, 2018, 10:16 am

The Concept2 team and Zwift are both working on this issue. I have been in contact with each and the last update interrupted the communication between the PM5 and Zwift. I received an email from Zwift yesterday advising that they are working on a solution.
CodyMA
Paddler

Postby wyattwyatt » February 13th, 2018, 8:44 pm

FYI, my zwift has had no problems.
PM5, v319, lenovo windows 10 with garmin ant dongle.
Zwift did update recently, but that caused no problems. Good luck.
joseph b wyatt
http://jbwyatt.com
wyattwyatt
500m Poster

Postby HeathMc » February 16th, 2018, 8:52 pm

I'm a victim too. No watts, but cadence registers (but kinda spotty). It keeps giving me rpm errors (enough that Zwift emailed me wondering if I was trying to cheat). I guess I'm happy to know this isn't an isolated incident. I hope they get it fixed soon, rides just aren't the same without Zwifting.
HeathMc
Paddler

Return to Concept2 BikeErg