Cross Team Challenge - Discussion Thread

From the CRASH-B's to an online challenge, discuss the competitive side of erging here.

Re: Cross Team Challenge - Discussion Thread

Postby Citroen » August 7th, 2017, 1:45 pm

The only member of your team with a non-standard password is: "Dan Hunter Evans".

All these folks: "Zoe Osborne", "Alex Purcell", "Michelle Spates", "Fleur Blanford", "Cathy Shepherd", "Will Blanford", "Richard Abell", "Charlotte Waggott", "Roger Tivey", "Sian Howell", "Jim Baird", "Nick Fennell", "Tom Hall", "Sue Ellery", "Sean Tarling", "Matt Ely", "Rowena Suthers", "Angus Woodhams", "Zoe Hughes" have the same password.

The registration panel is a bit picky and shows it's age as 2005 technology. The entry panel doesn't scale well because it was never designed for 7491 registered users with 151 challenges and 54,430 unique entries.
Citroen
SpamTeam

Postby Citroen » August 7th, 2017, 1:46 pm

jackarabit wrote:
Citroen wrote:
Kafka wrote:Good to see Usain not wasting his retirement.

353 Usain Bolt M Sub 7 XI 9:00.0 22:30.0 0.1

May be some technique issues though.

Whoever did that will get a lifetime ban from the CTC if they do it again.

Any ideas who posted as Bolt, Doug? Disgraceful!

If it happens again I'll ask Daren to go searching the server logs for an IP address. It's childish, not clever and it ruins the whole CTC for everyone.
Citroen
SpamTeam

Postby jackarabit » August 7th, 2017, 2:37 pm

Why wait? Looks to have already happened twice if this photomontage from Faceplant groups of 5 July can be trusted?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

M_70_5'-7"_164lb
Training Log
jackarabit
Half Marathon Poster

Postby ZoeO » August 7th, 2017, 2:40 pm

Citroen wrote:The only member of your team with a non-standard password is: "Dan Hunter Evans".

All these folks: "Zoe Osborne", "Alex Purcell", "Michelle Spates", "Fleur Blanford", "Cathy Shepherd", "Will Blanford", "Richard Abell", "Charlotte Waggott", "Roger Tivey", "Sian Howell", "Jim Baird", "Nick Fennell", "Tom Hall", "Sue Ellery", "Sean Tarling", "Matt Ely", "Rowena Suthers", "Angus Woodhams", "Zoe Hughes" have the same password.

The registration panel is a bit picky and shows it's age as 2005 technology. The entry panel doesn't scale well because it was never designed for 7491 registered users with 151 challenges and 54,430 unique entries.

Yes, it's Dan Hunter Evans result that I can't post. I tried resetting his passord and also setting him up as a new rower but I think I was just making things worse :roll: Is it possible to delete him and then re-add him? Thank you :-)
ZoeO
Paddler

Postby Citroen » August 7th, 2017, 3:04 pm

ZoeO wrote:Yes, it's Dan Hunter Evans result that I can't post. I tried resetting his passord and also setting him up as a new rower but I think I was just making things worse :roll: Is it possible to delete him and then re-add him? Thank you :-)

I've copied the hashed password from another user, so he should now work.
Citroen
SpamTeam

Postby ZoeO » August 7th, 2017, 3:29 pm

Citroen wrote:
ZoeO wrote:Yes, it's Dan Hunter Evans result that I can't post. I tried resetting his passord and also setting him up as a new rower but I think I was just making things worse :roll: Is it possible to delete him and then re-add him? Thank you :-)

I've copied the hashed password from another user, so he should now work.

Thank you very much.
ZoeO
Paddler

Postby IMHester » August 10th, 2017, 9:53 am

Dougie:

Never thanked you for adding me to the challenge a few months ago so, THANKS!!! Happy to see that I may actually have a chance to be on a full boat this month for the Flyers.
-Chris Hester
45 / 6'1" / 310 lbs
https://log.concept2.com/profile/1125178
IMHester
Paddler

Previous

Return to Competition