Row Series II - Entries Open

From the CRASH-B's to an online challenge, discuss the competitive side of erging here.

Row Series II - Entries Open

Postby Recess » September 11th, 2017, 4:21 am

Hi everyone,

I didn't spot much chatter about the event earlier in the year when it took place, so thought I'd post something here about the entries opening for the next series. If you don't know about it, it's a 4 event race - 1 a week - with a lean towards the cross-fit programming (and more random CTC events). So rather than a straight 2500m - they'd make the first 500m worth points as well as the first distance.

Frustratingly for me, they've raised the LWT weight to 80Kg to even up the categories - but it'll hopefully end up as a lot more competitive because of that. Yes there's an entry fee - but there's also prize money at the end of it.

Anyway, just thought I'd post something here about it.

https://leaderboard-lite.throwdowns.com ... wseriesii/

John
www.indoorrowinginfo.com
Recess
Paddler

Re: Row Series II - Entries Open

Postby Cyclist2 » September 11th, 2017, 11:26 pm

I just finished my last organized cycling event for the year, so now will focus on indoor rowing for the coming winter. This is another competitive thing that I need to provide as much motivation as possible to keep working hard. Thanks for posting it! I like your indoorrowinginfo site, too. I'm surprised I hadn't heard about it before.

I'll sign up. Any of you regular forumites up for a little friendly side competition? We can use this thread or start a dedicated one.
Mark Underwood. Rower first, cyclist too.
Cyclist2
2k Poster

Return to Competition