Cross Team Challenge - Discussion Thread

From the CRASH-B's to an online challenge, discuss the competitive side of erging here.

Re: Cross Team Challenge - Discussion Thread

Postby Citroen » September 15th, 2017, 3:47 am

ZoeO wrote:I'm having problems submitting a time for one of our rowers- Isenhurst Rowers, rower name Keith Keaveney-would it be possible for someone to have a look please? Thank you .


Keith should work OK now.
User avatar
Citroen
SpamTeam
 
Posts: 5208
Joined: March 16th, 2006, 3:28 pm
Location: Basingstoke, UK

Re: Cross Team Challenge - Discussion Thread

Postby ZoeO » September 15th, 2017, 6:37 am

Citroen wrote:
ZoeO wrote:I'm having problems submitting a time for one of our rowers- Isenhurst Rowers, rower name Keith Keaveney-would it be possible for someone to have a look please? Thank you .


Keith should work OK now.


Thank you very much.
ZoeO
Paddler
 
Posts: 16
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 12:53 pm
Location: Heathfield, East Sussex

Re: Cross Team Challenge - Discussion Thread

Postby ZoeO » September 15th, 2017, 6:49 am

ZoeO wrote:
Citroen wrote:
ZoeO wrote:I'm having problems submitting a time for one of our rowers- Isenhurst Rowers, rower name Keith Keaveney-would it be possible for someone to have a look please? Thank you .


Keith should work OK now.


Thank you very much.


I'm really sorry, it's still not working! Should be the same password as all the other Isenhurst Rowers?
ZoeO
Paddler
 
Posts: 16
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 12:53 pm
Location: Heathfield, East Sussex

Re: Cross Team Challenge - Discussion Thread

Postby Citroen » September 15th, 2017, 2:40 pm

ZoeO wrote:I'm really sorry, it's still not working! Should be the same password as all the other Isenhurst Rowers?


I copied the encrypted password from your ID.
User avatar
Citroen
SpamTeam
 
Posts: 5208
Joined: March 16th, 2006, 3:28 pm
Location: Basingstoke, UK

Re: Cross Team Challenge - Discussion Thread

Postby gregory.cook » September 19th, 2017, 1:05 pm

Citroen, I've mistakenly entered a time as "Gregory Cook" which is my old Independent persona. Could it be removed?
Age: 48, Weight: 155 lbs, Height: 5' 9"

The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. -- Albert Camus
User avatar
gregory.cook
6k Poster
 
Posts: 740
Joined: October 21st, 2006, 10:17 pm
Location: Bainbridge Island, WA

Re: Cross Team Challenge - Discussion Thread

Postby Citroen » September 19th, 2017, 2:40 pm

gregory.cook wrote:Citroen, I've mistakenly entered a time as "Gregory Cook" which is my old Independent persona. Could it be removed?


Hi Greg, I've purged that one.
User avatar
Citroen
SpamTeam
 
Posts: 5208
Joined: March 16th, 2006, 3:28 pm
Location: Basingstoke, UK

Re: Cross Team Challenge - Discussion Thread

Postby gregory.cook » September 19th, 2017, 2:46 pm

Citroen wrote:
gregory.cook wrote:Citroen, I've mistakenly entered a time as "Gregory Cook" which is my old Independent persona. Could it be removed?


Hi Greg, I've purged that one.


Cheers. Funny that I joined Oarsome in 2008 and that was the first time since that I made that mistake.
Age: 48, Weight: 155 lbs, Height: 5' 9"

The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. -- Albert Camus
User avatar
gregory.cook
6k Poster
 
Posts: 740
Joined: October 21st, 2006, 10:17 pm
Location: Bainbridge Island, WA

Re: Cross Team Challenge - Discussion Thread

Postby Citroen » September 19th, 2017, 3:11 pm

gregory.cook wrote:
Citroen wrote:
gregory.cook wrote:Citroen, I've mistakenly entered a time as "Gregory Cook" which is my old Independent persona. Could it be removed?


Hi Greg, I've purged that one.


Cheers. Funny that I joined Oarsome in 2008 and that was the first time since that I made that mistake.


I could set the password for your old "indie" user to an unknown value for you.
User avatar
Citroen
SpamTeam
 
Posts: 5208
Joined: March 16th, 2006, 3:28 pm
Location: Basingstoke, UK

Re: Cross Team Challenge - Discussion Thread

Postby gregory.cook » September 19th, 2017, 6:56 pm

Citroen wrote:I could set the password for your old "indie" user to an unknown value for you.


Nice. How about you change it, then let me know what it is? (Just in case I ever need to feel independent again.) And, if it's not too inconvenient, change "Gregory Cook" to "Gregory Cook (Ind)" then change "Gregory Cook II" to "Gregory Cook."
Age: 48, Weight: 155 lbs, Height: 5' 9"

The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. -- Albert Camus
User avatar
gregory.cook
6k Poster
 
Posts: 740
Joined: October 21st, 2006, 10:17 pm
Location: Bainbridge Island, WA

Re: Cross Team Challenge - Discussion Thread

Postby Citroen » September 19th, 2017, 7:41 pm

Done. You've got a private message with your password for your "(ind)" id.
User avatar
Citroen
SpamTeam
 
Posts: 5208
Joined: March 16th, 2006, 3:28 pm
Location: Basingstoke, UK

Re: Cross Team Challenge - Discussion Thread

Postby joe80 » September 20th, 2017, 4:05 am

Thanks to Victoria for communicating ESPRIT's October challenge so early:
It's: #BRICingIT
500m r 2 mins
1250m r 1 min
250m
ALL STATIC STARTS

Regards,
Joe
joe80
1k Poster
 
Posts: 145
Joined: April 9th, 2006, 12:58 pm

Re: Cross Team Challenge - Discussion Thread

Postby hjs » September 20th, 2017, 4:47 am

:o 132....... Possibly the best ctc effort ever..
For my training see twitter @Hjsrowing
User avatar
hjs
Marathon Poster
 
Posts: 7333
Joined: March 16th, 2006, 3:18 pm
Location: Amstelveen the netherlands

Re: Cross Team Challenge - Discussion Thread

Postby lindsayh » September 20th, 2017, 4:58 am

hjs wrote::o 132....... Possibly the best ctc effort ever..


I still like Pavel's 1km but you are right henry - amazing.
It looks like he is Canadian Olympian from Rio and at Princeton Uni.
he must have an Irish grandma!
Lindsay
66yo 91kg
Sydney Australia
Forum Flyer
PBs (65y+) 1 min 349m, 500m 1:29.8, 1k 3:11.7 2k 6:47.4, 5km 18:07.9, 30' 7928m, 10k 37:57.2
lindsayh
10k Poster
 
Posts: 1966
Joined: June 23rd, 2013, 3:32 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Cross Team Challenge - Discussion Thread

Postby hjs » September 20th, 2017, 5:05 am

lindsayh wrote:
hjs wrote::o 132....... Possibly the best ctc effort ever..


I still like Pavel's 1km but you are right henry - amazing.
It looks like he is Canadian Olympian from Rio and at Princeton Uni.
he must have an Irish grandma!


Pavel is already old :wink: he used to be better even. Think the wr 1k is relative weak, no real reason to train for it.

Wr 5k is sub 1.30, I rank this 6k as a low/mid 5.40 kind of effort. The irish connection will be very firm, :lol:
For my training see twitter @Hjsrowing
User avatar
hjs
Marathon Poster
 
Posts: 7333
Joined: March 16th, 2006, 3:18 pm
Location: Amstelveen the netherlands

Re: Cross Team Challenge - Discussion Thread

Postby CornishGigRower » September 20th, 2017, 10:08 am

Hi Citroen, i tried to PM you but it just stays in outbox?
CornishGigRower
Paddler
 
Posts: 26
Joined: February 19th, 2014, 6:12 am

PreviousNext

Return to Competition

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests