Page 1 of 1

ERG APP SYNC to PM5

Posted: September 21st, 2016, 5:53 pm
by K5GHOST
Im very new to rowing and the monitor and wondering if its just me, the rower, or the app or worst all 3 :-) I turn on the PM5 bluetooth as well as my phones. But when i go to sync my workouts from PM5 to phone ERG APP I continuously get the "Sent 0 workouts" "Retrieved 0 Workouts" etc. message.

Any insights? Thanks in advance!

Re: ERG APP SYNC to PM5

Posted: September 23rd, 2016, 2:01 pm
by sjors
The sync option is meant to sync to http://log.concept2.com/log.
Before you start rowing you should connect your app(on Phone?) via Bluetooth with the PM5-monitor. The rowing you do from then on, is "your" rowing and can be synced afterwards with the http://log.concept2.com/log.

Re: ERG APP SYNC to PM5

Posted: September 23rd, 2016, 2:38 pm
by K5GHOST
sjors wrote:The sync option is meant to sync to http://log.concept2.com/log.
Before you start rowing you should connect your app(on Phone?) via Bluetooth with the PM5-monitor. The rowing you do from then on, is "your" rowing and can be synced afterwards with the http://log.concept2.com/log.

ok great. So everything is done in current form or you sync from phone to online log books.

Question, than how do you sync from what is already on the PM5 to your phone and/or online log book? is this done manually?

Re: ERG APP SYNC to PM5

Posted: September 23rd, 2016, 4:10 pm
by sjors
Im not aware of syncing sessions from Pm5 afterwards. I know you can add sessions manually to your logbook.
I suppose the connected way somehow guarantees that your activity is verified.

Re: ERG APP SYNC to PM5

Posted: September 23rd, 2016, 4:15 pm
by K5GHOST
sjors wrote:Im not aware of syncing sessions from Pm5 afterwards. I know you can add sessions manually to your logbook.
I suppose the connected way somehow guarantees that your activity is verified.

ok, thank you for your advise. I will check it out tonight. have a great one!

Re: ERG APP SYNC to PM5

Posted: September 29th, 2016, 2:12 pm
by gwerking
If I failed to sync my phone via bluetooth pre-workout, then I transfer the workout via usb stick.

Try this:

http://www.concept2.com/service/monitor ... lash-drive

I hope that helps

Greg

Re: ERG APP SYNC to PM5

Posted: September 29th, 2016, 2:57 pm
by K5GHOST
gwerking wrote:If I failed to sync my phone via bluetooth pre-workout, then I transfer the workout via usb stick.

Try this:

http://www.concept2.com/service/monitor ... lash-drive

I hope that helps

Greg
nice, i'll give it a go. all the previous work outs im having to do manual but this should save time. thanks again.