I've built an iOS app that uses the PM5 and I'm actively looking for beta testers.
Here's the app description:
Sculler is a new app for iOS that has a single goal -- to help you achieve your best 2k trial time.
Sculler achieves this through these key features
- Displays an easy-to-read real-time gauge that shows you exactly what speed you need to go to achieve your overall goal, given your current position and time
- Displays a gauge that shows how many more stokes you need to take to achieve the next 100 meters
- Displays a gauge that shows your overall progress
- Shows data that is complementary to the standard data on your PM5 monitor. The app is designed to work in tandem with the monitor display, not replace it
- Set your desired goal as time per 500m
- Queue up a 2k workout (via either the monitor or the app)
- Start to row and receive real-time feedback
It's fairly easy to precisely hit your pace goal, down to the 10th of a second.
- iPhone (iOS 14.0 minimum)
How to get on the beta test list
If you are interested in being a beta tester, please send me a private message with your email address and name. I’ll send you further instructions. Thanks!