ErgData not saving interval workout

Talk about the ski ergometer and training tool from Concept2
jbd
Paddler

ErgData not saving interval workout

Post by jbd » February 12th, 2020, 12:47 pm

Hi,

I'm using a SkiErg with PM5 monitor and the latest firmware 730. I have an Android phone with ErgData and use a cable connection after reading about connection drops (and having experienced one connection drop myself). I have done some 500m/1:00r workouts lately that haven't been saved in the app. My 1:00:00 and 10000m workouts have been saved just fine. There is no connection drop, I can see the data throughout the workout in the app. I've tried finishing the workout both on the PM5 monitor and by clicking "Yes" when prompted "Are you finished?" in the app. This has now occurred several times in a row with successful non-interval workouts in between. The first time this occurred the workout was not even saved to the PM5 memory but later workouts have been saved to the PM5 memory but not the ErgData app.

Any thoughts and recommendations on how to fix this?

Johan

Citroen
SpamTeam

Re: ErgData not saving interval workout

Post by Citroen » February 13th, 2020, 4:42 am

1. Are you programming it correctly? Are you skiiing it correctly? Are you pushing the [BACK] button when you're done?
2. Update your copy of Ergdata
3. If #1 & #2 don't solve the problem send an email to info@concept2.com with details of your problem and how to recreate it.

jbd
Paddler

Re: ErgData not saving interval workout

Post by jbd » February 13th, 2020, 5:50 pm

1) I've used the same 500m/1:00r standard workout each time. I am probably not skiing correctly but I doubt technique matters, the handles are pulled down and the monitor shows speed. I've tried both ending the workout from the ErgData app (latest version, tried reinstall) and by pressing the MENU button.
2) Done :)
3) To be done...