Looking for a (virtual) team

Archived VTC posts - read only
derksjo
Paddler

Looking for a (virtual) team

Post by derksjo » January 3rd, 2009, 7:00 am

Hi,

I want to participate the virtual team challenge but doesn't belong to a team. Who can help me?

Jos

PJM
Half Marathon Poster

Post by PJM » January 3rd, 2009, 10:42 am

Please feel free to join TEAM TIMBUK2..we are open to any and all rowers.Just go to your log in page, click on the TEAM section and add your name to our team.We would be happy to have you row with us!!!

Pat
Team captain
B)
[img]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/lockaroundmyheart/Not%20Real%20Pictures/Animations/diddle-1.gif[/img]

Louis-Eric Simard
Paddler

Post by Louis-Eric Simard » January 3rd, 2009, 11:22 am

Bonjour,

We'd be happy to have you row with us; our team is currently #2 on the leaderboard and we need dedicated rowers like you ! Whether you are Canadian, an expat, or someone who'd like to be an honorary Canadian for the month, just add yourself to our open and welcoming team.

Here's how to join us or any of the other teams proposing:

In your online logbook, click on Teams. You'll be offered a dialogue where you can Join a Team. If you are contemplating joining a team that is by invitation only, click on the team name and get in touch with the Team Captain. If you want to join us, just select Team Canada and click OK; that's all you'll need to do to join ! We'll follow up with your forum passwords and motivational e-mails. You can also invite families and friends you'd like to row with; we currently have 19 families and couples (that I know of) rowing together. We also have buddies racing long-lost buddies across the oceans... and quite a few soloists. It's fun !

Once you've joined a team, click on Teams again and confirm that you want to participate in the January Winter Challenge. That's true of registration with any team, Team Canada included.

Cheers,

Louis-Eric